Saturday, August 13, 2011

Truth!

Truth is powerful! Psalm 91:4 says, "His truth shall be your shield". 
Truth means the true or actual state of a matter, a verified or indisputable fact, proposition or principle, actuality or actual existence. 
A shield is a broad piece of armor, varying widely in form and size; a person or thing that protects. A shield offers protection. 
That is impressive! That is exactly what I pray seeks out my children, TRUTH! I pray Gods truth seek each of us out, follow us, shield and protect us! Just as the word of God says it will, a promise from the Father of life.
I pray today that Truth will become a shield for my family and for all who know you, seek you or long for what is true and noble. For those who have gone astray and need to know you greater than they once did, Jesus become their truth. God that your truth will sustain each of us and keep us from falling away. Where we have slipped, I pray that Your truth will be the revelation that lead us directly back to you, Jesus. Amen.
Always with a heart of hope~
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment